5% off any Celtic tour - Guaranteed
Guaranteed Low Prices on Celtic Tours
Celtic Tours is a family-owned tour operator, providing valued vacations to your clients since 1972. Celtic Tours is a leading tour operator to Ireland, the United Kingdom and Italy, offering a wide range of touring options. Additionally we offer fantastic escorted tours with our leading European tour partners as well as a wealth of Croatian cruises to choose from. Celtic Tours is pleased to offer excellent sales and discounts on most of our tours.
Celtic Tours Promotions
Save 5% Off Any Celtic Tour - Guaranteed!
Celtic Tours Brochures
Learn More About Celtic Tours
Celtic Tours World Vacations was founded in 1972, and even though they are not the oldest out there, they provide quality travel services to those who want to visit the world. With expert travel planners, they work on itineraries and trips that work with the individual, providing a customized experience for everyone who travels with them. Family owned and operated, they take pride in what they do and make sure you get the best trip that you possibly can, whether going with a friend or loved one, a whole family, or even on your own. They have you covered. Celtic Tours is a great company to work with for all of your vacation needs. Having started in 1972, they have shown decades of experience whether you are bringing a whole group on the trip with you, or if you are going alone. They make the most of your trip, so you don't have to worry about a thing. You can sit back and allow them to handle everything from start to finish for you. Since they take pride in everything that they do, they customize each experience to the individual. If you want to see something in particular, they can work with you to provide you with the ability to see and visit what you want when it is added to the itinerary. Get more out of a vacation when you put your trust into a family-owned and operated business that takes pride in the service they provide and truly cares about their clients. As a smaller company, they ensure that every client gets the vacation they deserve for an affordable price. Offering over 50 destinations throughout the world, there is something for everyone when you want to visit a different place. Ireland and Scotland are special places and they are more than happy to provide insider views into some of the most beautiful and most talked about places in each of these. Though, everywhere else has specialty places you will find yourself being sent to during your trip. Winning a number of awards, being an accredited business, and a part of a number of tour associations, you can ensure that you get the best and most from the tour you have set up for you.
- Started in 1972, they are a family-owned and operated business.
- Go around the world with Celtic tours that bring you to many places to do many different things.
- Go to 12 different locations, each with over 20 further locations inside them. Diverse and plentiful, you have a lot to choose from.
- They offer more personalized experiences that are tailored to the guests' needs and wants.
- They offer travel tours for those who are looking to learn more about the place before actually visiting there.
- They offer tours that incorporate special festivals, events, and activities in the many areas that you can visit.
- They hire travel agents who have years of knowledge and experience to provide the best trip for you and your family.
- They offer super sale savings on many of their trips, including those you take on your own, but they plan for you.
- They always have someone on hand to answer any questions you might have regarding the tours and what you can get from them.
- See a lot of the world, but also use a company that is accredited and comes highly recommended from those who have used them before.
- They can help you make the right decision on which to go with when you are trying to decide which destination or itinerary to choose.
Top Reasons To Choose Celtic Tours
- They come highly recommended by those who have used them in the past.
- They are accredited, professional, and have won awards that show that they are a great company that provides outstanding services.
- They have many different types of tours to choose from which match up with the needs of their clients.
- Their travel agents provide more insight into the many different places you can visit, allowing you to learn more before you make a decision on the destination.
- They offer a number of destinations that you might not be able to get from other travel companies who do the work.
- They do all of the work, so you just let them know what you want out of a trip and they put everything together for you, even the hotel stays.
- They are a family-owned company that provides the client with the trust and comfort that they want when choosing a company.
- They have regular business hours, and they welcome those who have questions or want to book through the phone to call and do so.
- They offer Celtic service through and through each and every time you call or work with them for your trip.
Frequently Asked Questions About Celtic Tours
- What kind of trips can I take with you?
Celtic Tours provides a wide range of places you can visit. Many of the tours offering a chance to visit some of the top events and festivals that might be happening in each of the areas. You are then able to take part in them during your visit. They book trips to the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Italy, Croatia, Spain, Germany, Portugal, and Europe. You can customize your trip and make sure to get the most from spending some time in each of these countries.
- How much would a tour cost?
Tours from any company can vary in price depending on where you are going, how long you are going to spend there, what exactly you're going to be doing there, and more. When it comes to booking with Celtic Tours, make sure to speak with them regarding pricing ahead of time so you can make sure they keep the trip in your budget. On average, the cost can range from $1,999 to $8,999 or more or less depending, again, on the extras and packages that you choose to go with. Please keep in mind, Celtic Tours charges a package price and not an itemized list, so keep this in mind when booking. You may not know what is being charged for which specific service. It is all rolled into one and covered in one cost. There might also be a $200 to $350 deposit that you have to put down to hold the spot. This is generally non-refundable.
- Can I take my family with the guide and not be stuck with other people?
Yes, you can choose a different type of tour if you want to go on a vacation alone and not go on a guide with others. You have to pay a bit more for this or choose a self-guided tour which is more affordable and allows you to bring yourself around to the many places that they booked for you.
- Can I tell the agent what I want out of the trip?
You are able to customize your trip by letting the travel agent know what you want out of it. This is something that they allow you to do because they want you to have a great time while you are on the trip. Let the agent know anything you want to do, or what you might want to see on the itinerary and they will work to provide a vacation package that works for you.
- Are my meals included in the price?
The meals are a part of the price, and they do provide those on the tour with meals each day. However, it is important to note that breakfast is not provided on the day of arrival, so you will want to eat ahead of time. If you have any special dietary requests, let the travel agent know ahead of time when they are booking your trip to ensure that you get the right meal.
- Are the guides specific to each place?
Yes, they hire guides that are familiar with the place they are providing the tour in. This way, you get more individualized, specific information from someone who understands the area and knows more about it. They have gone through a thorough background check and also taken the time to show what they know about the area to get the job, so you know you're in good hands.
- What are the different ways you can travel with Celtic Tours?
They offer a number of different travel options for those who book with them. They can book a plane, train, or even a cruise ship. Those who are going on a self-guided tour generally have a car rented for the specific place, but also a plane. This way, your travel accommodations are all taken care of, allowing you to focus more on the actual trip and not booking something.
- Where do you stay while you are at the destinations?
Celtic Tours makes sure to provide you with the highest of comfort when you stay with them. This means you stay in some of the nicest places. Hotels and castles in some of the areas are booked. You can choose some of the best places based on the needs that you have. They work with a number of companies to provide the best possible place for you to stay.
- Is there a single supplement that can be used for travelers who are solo?
Single rooms are offered but there are only so many. Once these rooms are gone, they are gone. You can still book but you will have to book for a whole room at a two-person price. Unfortunately, that is what is being offered at this point. It is recommended that you book ahead of time if you are a single person going on the tour to obtain a single room rate.
This was my fourth trip to Ireland and by far the BEST with Celtic Tours!!!! The tour locations were wonderful and our tour guide, Sean was awesome!!! Sean was very educated on the country and we learned so much from him. He was very accommodating and allowed extra time where we would like to stop. I would HIGHLY recommend Celtic Tours and Sean as your guide.
- Central America Tours (1)
- England Tours (6)
- Europe Tours (35)
- Ireland Tours (3)
- Panama Tours (1)
- Scotland Tours (26)
- Wales Tours (4)
- 2023 Tours
- 2024 Tours
- 2025 Tours
- Feb 2023 Tours
- Mar 2023 Tours
- Apr 2023 Tours
- May 2023 Tours
- Jun 2023 Tours
- Jul 2023 Tours
- Aug 2023 Tours
- Sep 2023 Tours
- Oct 2023 Tours
- Nov 2023 Tours
- Dec 2023 Tours
- Jan 2024 Tours
- Feb 2024 Tours
- Mar 2024 Tours
- Apr 2024 Tours
- May 2024 Tours
- Jun 2024 Tours
- Jul 2024 Tours
- Escorted Tours
- Guided Tours
- Independent Vacation
- Rail Tours
- River Cruises
- Small Ship Tours
- Tour and Cruise
Everything that was detailed in the itinerary was carried out during the trip. Our guide Terry was wonderful, professional and very informative. He explained important details and made sure we saw all we could. The bus was clean and comfortable.