Abercrombie Kent Tours
Abercrombie Kent Tours - Call Us For Outstanding Value and Service
Abercrombie and Kent vacations take travelers on extraordinary journeys in extraordinary style to more than 100 countries on all seven continents. This luxury travel outfitter has been introducing travelers to the world since 1962.
Abercrombie Kent Tours Promotions
Call for Outstanding Value and Service!
- Save Up to $5,000 on 2023 Arctic Cruise AdventuresMention Promo Code: PT8736
- Up to $2000 on 2023 Italy CruisesMention Promo Code: PT10076
- Save up to $8,000 on 2023-24 Antarctica CruisesMention Promo Code: PT8643
- Save up to $8,000 on The Northwest PassageMention Promo Code: PT7196
- Save up to $3000 Cruising the Seychelles & Coastal TanzaniaMention Promo Code: PT10124
- Up to $3,000 Off 2023 Kimberley Cruise: Australia's Last FrontierMention Promo Code: PT6991
- Savings for Solo Travellers on 2023-24 CruisesMention Promo Code: PT10344
- 2023 European Coastal Cruise: Portugal, Spain & FranceMention Promo Code: PT10345
- Book Early and save up to $2000 on 2023 Adriatic VoyageMention Promo Code: PT10126
- Save up to $6,000 on 2023 Indonesia VoyageMention Promo Code: PT9981
- save up to $3,000 on 2023 French PolynesiaMention Promo Code: PT10237
- 2023 Cruising Scandinavia & the Baltic SeaMention Promo Code: PT10238
Abercrombie Kent Tours Brochures
European Canal BargeLearn More >
Luxury Expedition CruisesLearn More >
Small Group JourneysLearn More >
Around the World with Geoffrey KentLearn More >
Connections Boutique Group JourneysLearn More >
Cultural Treasures by Private JetLearn More >
Luxury Tailor Made TravelLearn More >
Wildlife Safari Private Jet TravelLearn More >
Learn More About Abercrombie Kent Tours
Abercrombie & Kent was founded in 1962. Many of the individuals who started in the past still being a part of the company to this day. The experience and long-standing years of the company make it a high-end, trustworthy, and reputable one to work with. Offering a number of guides, travel planning, and family holidays; you can speak with them about all of your travel plans. They've earned the Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards and the Conde Nast Traveler World Savers Awards. Private and small tours are what they specialize in, with no tour having over 24 people. Luxury travel has never been easier. Abercrombie & Kent has provided these specialized tours since their opening, but they once only offered African Safari Tours. Now, they have expanded their reach to ensure that private and smaller tours are offered to those who want to see more of the world around them. The local guide will meet you at the destination and bring you to the many areas on the customized itinerary that is made specifically to your liking. They customize each of the tours based on the likes of those who take them. Whether you want to rest and rejuvenate, or if you are looking for an exciting adventure; you can choose which tour offers the activities and excursions that meet these needs. Many who are looking for more comfortable, authentic experiences would call on Abercrombie & Kent. They offer luxury around every corner. Taking care of everything, the company focuses on peace of mind, so you don't have to worry about anything physical that has to do with the trip you're wanting to go on. You can take the trip in style when choosing Abercrombie & Kent. The luxury company is long-standing and continue to provide the travel planning and guides to make your trip all that much better. Abercrombie & Kent may be the way you want to travel and go through a more intimate guide to bring you through the destination of choice.
- Started as an African Safari company providing tours, they expanded in previous years and added more tours.
- Originally opened in 1962. Providing over 50 years of experience.
- Known as an internationally recognized luxury travel company.
- Abercrombie & Kent offers private jet tours.
- All tours are high end and adventurous, providing more than a usual tour would provide.
- The company also provides travel planning, not just tours for those who want to have the best and most planned out vacation.
- Have unique access to over 60+ global destinations that they are friends with.
- They offer extremely qualified guides that other tours are unable to provide, such as world-renowned archeologists in some of the area.
- All of the tours they do are for 24 or fewer people, so they specialize in smaller, more intimidate tours.
- These tours bring visitors to many of the cherished places that are highly thought of in these star destinations.
- Abercrombie & Kent specializes in Family Holidays that are ideal and made for the whole family, complete with activities that are meant for the kids.
- They take care of everything from the travel to the stays, to the planning, activities, guides, and more.
- They have earned a number of travel awards and recognitions from well-known sources, such as National Geographic Adventure.
Top Reasons To Choose Abercrombie Kent Tours
- High-end luxury travel is what they specialize in, providing a better experience for those who want to travel in comfort and luxury.
- They have private and semi-private tours that are more intimate and provide a closer way to travel the area that you are in.
- They provide more customized approaches to providing the guide and tour that you want to have on a vacation.
- They specialize in itineraries, so you can have the excursions and activities that you want to do while you are at the destinations.
- They have knowledgeable, professional tour guides that provide the walkthroughs that you are looking for.
- Other tour agents and travel specialists recommend and know this tour company and hold them high over the others in the industry.
- They have over 50 offices around the world that you are able to visit and book with, providing you with more options when booking and planning.
- They have a strong focus on comfort, culture, wildlife, and history of the many areas that you will be able to visit with them.
- They have insider access to many of the areas and excursions that you're able to visit on the itinerary.
- Abercrombie & Kent are an award-winning company that provides exceptional services that surpass the other competitors in the field.
- They offer elegant exploration that you would not be able to get from others in the industry.
Frequently Asked Questions About Abercrombie Kent Tours
- What kind of trips can I take with you?
There are a number of places you can visit and specialized trips you can take. You can tour all seven continents, as A&K has connections in all of them. Whether you want to see the smaller, more intimidate cities full of history or the larger bustling cities; Abercrombie & Kent can provide the specialized approach to taking a tour and going on a guide when you work with them. Asia, the Himalayas, Africa, Europe, Morocco, Egypt, Australia and New Zealand are just some of the areas you can visit when you book a trip.
- How much would a tour cost?
The tours can range in price depending on where you are going, how long the trip is going to take, and any specifics you want to add to your trip. Make sure that you consider your budget before booking. You can see the price before you choose which way to go. The costs tend to be around $1,500 per day per person with some, but others can be as low as $800 per person per day. Depending on where you are going, you want to consider the prices, the extra costs, the days you are going to be gone, and what they include. Abercrombie & Kent usually include the travel, stay, things to do, and some treats along the way with the price of the tour and guide that you go on.
- Can I take my family with the guide and not be stuck with other people?
Yes! You can take a private tour and use the guide on your own if you want to bring the family with you. You should have to worry about not being able to take a guide with a bunch of others. Abercrombie & Kent specializes in private and semi-private tours.
- Can I tell the agent what I want out of the trip?
Yes, you can let the agent know what type of trip you want to have, what things you want to do, and if there is something specific you want to have added to the plan. They will then make sure to add these things to your itinerary because they want to make sure you go on a great trip and one you want to make the most of.
- Do they have support that can help me regardless of what time?
Yes, they do offer 24/7-hour service when it comes to asking for help. You can call them or visit one of the 50 offices around the globe.
- What do the guides do for you?
The guides are much more than those that walk you around some of the attractions. They will help with bags, explain everything every step of the way, they provide transportation, have tickets for the attractions, and most meals. They make sure everything is done for you, so you don't have to worry about having to do this.
- Do they have specialists that are working in each place?
While most of the guides are experienced professionals that are providing the best that they can, it is important to know that they do work with insiders. These insiders are who can provide private wine tastings, artisan meals, and specialized trips and things to do that you would not be able to do with some of the other cruises.
- What type of way can you travel when you are traveling through Abercrombie & Kent?
You can travel in a few different ways. Whether train, boat or private jet; you can find that they offer some of the best options when you want to visit any of the areas. The company owns many of their own types of transport, such as the private jet that you can take to some of the destinations if you choose to travel this way, but other commercial flights are also available.
- Who customizes the itinerary or things you are going to do ahead of time?
There is an Abercrombie & Kent consultant will listen to what you want to do while you are in the destination. They will then work on creating an itinerary that fits with your needs. You can look it over when they are done and see if everything on it is something you want to do.
- Where do you stay while you are at the destinations?
Staying at the destination means choosing one of the many places you can spend time. You want to check out the options but generally, Abercrombie & Kent will put you in a luxury hotel, whole home that you rent, villa, safari lodge, cabin, or other area that provides luxury, comfortable accommodations that fit your needs.
- Why is Abercrombie & Kent known as an ‘insider’ travel experience?
They have specialists that are able to walk you through a number of places that are normally off-limits to other visitors. These insider people are those who work with A&K alone, providing the inside tours for these areas that you need and want. One example of this insider type of tour is seeing Machu Picchu under the help of a former resident who stayed there. He was a former archaeologist that provides an elegant train ride, and more information than you can possibly ask for.
- Is there a single supplement that can be used for travelers who are solo?
Yes, they do provide a single supplement for those who want to travel solo. All rooms that are booked are double occupancy rooms, but if you are traveling alone then there is a single supplement that will apply if you are going to be the only one inside the room.
- On average, what is the group size like?
The group sizes range and sometimes will even run with just two people who are taking the tour alone. However, you can expect the tour guide sizes to be between 16 to 18 people but never going over 24 people at a time, as this is the limit they set on the guides.
Health and Safety Protocols on Abercrombie Kent Tours
More than 55 offices in more than 30 countries
A&K has over 55 offices in more than 30 countries, a global family consisting of more than 2,500 dedicated travel experts. Chief among them is the Resident Tour Director who leads each group departure, providing unmatched on-the-ground expertise with A&K local guides contributing along the way.
Small groups make travelling safely that much easier.
Abercrombie & Kent’s small groups make it much easier to maintain cleaning and hygiene procedures and ensure adequate physical distance between guests. On a custom Tailor Made Journey, your group size is completely up to you, of course, and you travel only with the people you choose on most activities.
On all journeys, masks must be worn in accordance with local regulations and service provider requirements. We encourage you to bring your own masks; a supply will be on hand where needed. Note all protocols are subject to change in accordance with relevant guidelines, local regulations and conditions.
24/7 support, seven days a week.
Abercrombie & Kent’s worldwide network is always on hand to answer questions and address any concerns you may have. Local offices are experienced in handling emergencies and have the contacts and knowledge to support guests 24/7 in the event of medical challenges, including, if necessary, arranging for doctor’s visits or even emergency medical evacuation.
- Africa Tours (31)
- Antarctica Tours (2)
- Antarctica Tours (2)
- Argentina Tours (7)
- Armenia Tours (2)
- Asia Tours (28)
- Australia Tours (6)
- Austria Tours (5)
- Belgium Tours (2)
- Bhutan Tours (1)
- Botswana Tours (4)
- Brazil Tours (3)
- Cambodia Tours (3)
- Canada Tours (1)
- Chile Tours (5)
- China Tours (4)
- Croatia Tours (5)
- Czech Republic Tours (3)
- Denmark Tours (1)
- Eastern Europe Tours (14)
- Ecuador Tours (3)
- Egypt Tours (7)
- England Tours (4)
- Estonia Tours (1)
- Europe Tours (59)
- Finland Tours (2)
- France Tours (20)
- French Polynesia Tours (1)
- Galapagos Tours (3)
- Georgia Tours (2)
- Germany Tours (8)
- Greece Tours (4)
- Greenland Tours (2)
- Hungary Tours (3)
- Iceland Tours (5)
- India Tours (6)
- Indonesia Tours (2)
- Ireland Tours (3)
- Israel Tours (5)
- Italy Tours (9)
- Japan Tours (5)
- Jordan Tours (4)
- Kenya Tours (7)
- Laos Tours (2)
- Latvia Tours (1)
- Lithuania Tours (1)
- Luxembourg Tours (1)
- Malaysia Tours (1)
- Mexico Tours (1)
- Middle East Tours (8)
- Mongolia Tours (1)
- Montenegro Tours (1)
- Morocco Tours (4)
- Namibia Tours (2)
- Nepal Tours (2)
- Netherlands Tours (5)
- New Zealand Tours (2)
- North America Tours (5)
- Norway Tours (3)
- Papua New Guinea Tours (3)
- Peru Tours (3)
- Poland Tours (2)
- Portugal Tours (4)
- Saudi Arabia Tours (2)
- Scandinavia Tours (7)
- Scotland Tours (4)
- Seychelles Tours (2)
- Singapore Tours (1)
- Slovakia Tours (4)
- South Africa Tours (6)
- South America Tours (15)
- South Georgia and Sandwich Tours (2)
- South Korea Tours (3)
- South Pacific Tours (8)
- Spain Tours (6)
- Sri Lanka Tours (2)
- Sweden Tours (3)
- Switzerland Tours (2)
- Taiwan Tours (1)
- Tanzania Tours (11)
- Thailand Tours (4)
- Turkey Tours (2)
- Uganda Tours (2)
- United States Tours (2)
- Vietnam Tours (4)
- Zambia Tours (4)
- Zimbabwe Tours (5)
- 2023 Tours
- 2024 Tours
- 2025 Tours
- Feb 2023 Tours
- Mar 2023 Tours
- Apr 2023 Tours
- May 2023 Tours
- Jun 2023 Tours
- Jul 2023 Tours
- Aug 2023 Tours
- Sep 2023 Tours
- Oct 2023 Tours
- Nov 2023 Tours
- Dec 2023 Tours
- Jan 2024 Tours
- Feb 2024 Tours
- Mar 2024 Tours
- Apr 2024 Tours
- May 2024 Tours
- Jun 2024 Tours
- Jul 2024 Tours
- Escorted Tours
- Guided Tours
- Independent Vacation
- Rail Tours
- River Cruises
- Small Ship Tours
- Tour and Cruise
Fabulous, most memorable trip!