X China Visa

X visa is issued to the group who come to study, to attend an advanced study in China and to have a practice for more than 6 months in China. Those who come for a short-term of further study or practice---less than six months should transact F visa.

You are supposed to offer the following credentials:

A. The period of validity gets up above 6 months (from the delivering day of application), providing the original passport with blank visa page;

B. One copy of "Visa Application Form", enclosed with a recent photo of 2×2 inches (white-and-black photo and color photo are both OK, pasted on the application form);

C. The original and the copy of the enrollment notice and visa application form for international students signed and issued by the concerning domestic organizations;

D. Those that are going to study more than one year in China should present a copy of the Physical Examination Check of Foreigners from a hospital.

Tips: You are required to fill in the application form honestly and completely; if you fill it dishonestly or miss some contents or with unclear handwriting, your application may possibly be refused to sign and your traveling may be delayed.

The validity period and the period for staying of visa

Study visa (X-visa) has a valid period of 3 months for only once. American citizen can apply for a 12-month study visa and keep it in effect for many times, the fee for the visa is 150 Yuan. The Z-visa holders must enter China within the validity period and go to the local Ministry of Public Security to transact the procedure for staying within 30 days from the day of entering into China to draw the staying certificate.

For an authentic travel experience, contact one of our travel advisors. Our local experts are always ready to create a hassle-free tour for you.

 Tailor-made My Trip