After the tour, you will be taken to Shanghai Pudong International Airport for departure flight.
* The meals are not included in the itinerary.
* Your guide will wait you at the Wusongkou port gate, about 200 meters from the pier and then take you to the car.
* You'll visit a local shop along the trip, no forced-shopping at all. Just say no if you don't want to buy anything.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
2 - 3 Person
4 - 5 Person
6 - 9 Person
10 - 20 Person
* Price per Person in US Dollars 1 Person $ 123 The price may change during some festivals including Spring Festival, Tomb Sweeping Day, Labor Day (1st May), Mid- Autumn Day and National Day (1st-7th October).
* The price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
* An extra fee may be applied if there is a pickup or drop-off earlier than 09:00 or later than 19:00.
Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Private transfer or travel coach between your hotel and scenic spots.
A private English-speaking guide or shared tour guide .
Licensed private driver.
Service charges & government taxes.
Hotel,Entry flight/train,China visa
Meals are not included.
Tips to the tour guide and driver.
Personal expenses such as drinks, shopping and attractions that are not listed in the itinerary.
Price differences during special holidays (Chinese New Year, May 1st and National Day).