You will be picked up from the appointed hotel in the morning at 08:00, and transfer to dock take a comfortable high speed ferry from Hong Kong to Macau. It will take about one hour.
Arrive at Macau, we will take a shared bus to explore the Ruins of St. Paul, Mount Fortress, Section of the Old Wall and Leal Senado Square. You could shop for local produce at the side walk stalls. Have a simple set-menu lunch at a local restaurant. Continuein Macau tour in the afternoon to visit the old A-Ma Temple, and a famous casino for entertainment in your freetime.
Finish Macau tour, you will back to Hong Kong by taking high speed ferry around 17:00. and then ransfer back to the hotel upon arrival in Hong Kong.
Hotel pick up and drop off with air-conditioned coach in Hong Kong, entrance tickets to attractions listed in itinerary, English-speaking guide service, round-trip ferry Hong Kong – Macau, simple lunch; All included.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
* Price per Person in US Dollars 1 Person $ 123 The price may change during some festivals including Spring Festival, Tomb Sweeping Day, Labor Day (1st May), Mid- Autumn Day and National Day (1st-7th October).
* The price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
* An extra fee may be applied if there is a pickup or drop-off earlier than 09:00 or later than 19:00.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary
- Meal as specified in the itinerary
- Shared transfer between your hotel and scenic spots
- A shared English tour guide
- A licensed shared driver
- Service charges & government taxes
- Airfare/train tickets/hotel/China visa
- Any meals not listed above
- Tips to the tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses such as drinks, shopping and attractions not listed in the itinerary
- Excess baggage charges and travel insurance
- Extra fee may be applied if there is a pickup or drop-off earlier 09:00 or later than 19:00.