One Day Panda Base and Giant Buddha Seat in Coach Tour
About 8:30 am - 12:00 am
Activities: visit Panda Breeding and Research Center
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel by your English-speaking tour guide for your one day tour who will contact you for the exact departure time the day before your tour. Later you'll visit Panda Breeding and Research Center to see the lovely pandas. Of course, no visit to the Base would be worthwhile without seeing the pandas actually residing there! In fact , seeing giant pandas in Sichuan Province is selected as one of Top 10 Things to Do in China. Currently, the Base is home to over 108 pandas, and has excellent resources for breeding and nursing.
About 12:30 pm - 13:30 pm
Activities: lunch time (Meal is not included.)
Have lunch on your own.
Option: Spend $10 per person being arranged to a local restaurant for the traditional Sichuan food.
About 14:00 pm - 18:00 pm
Activities: visit Leshan Giant Buddha
After lunch, you'll visit the Leshan Giant Buddha which is the largest stone carved sitting Buddhist statue in the world so far. There are 2 ways to visit: walk up and down or take a boat ride around for visit. The path up and down was narrow and on a edge of the mountain, a bit challenge for visitors. The guide will escort the guests who choose climb the mountain.
* You can choose optional tour to take boat trip （extra fee needed） instead of down and up the many steps, avoid long queue and large crowds. Take boat trip by yourself, but need to wait for the guide and other guests 1 or 1 1/2 hours as taking boat is faster than climbing. Back to Chengdu together with the same bus/van.
Tour ends near Tianfu square.
* Tour Departure Dates: April to November: Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday are fixed departure dates are requiring minimum 2 people. For Wednesday, Friday and Sunday are requiring minimum 2 people, if less than 5 in your group, extra charge CNY80 per person is required. December to March: Tour available at every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, are requiring minimum 2 people, if less than 5 in your group, extra charge CNY80 per person is required.
Should confirm with your travel specialist.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
* Price per Person in US Dollars 1 Person $ 123 The price may change during some festivals including Spring Festival, Tomb Sweeping Day, Labor Day (1st May), Mid- Autumn Day and National Day (1st-7th October).
* The price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
* An extra fee may be applied if there is a pickup or drop-off earlier than 09:00 or later than 19:00.
Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary
Meal as specified in the itinerary
Shared transfer between your hotel and scenic spots
A shared English tour guide
A licensed shared driver
Service charges & government taxes
Airfare/train tickets/hotel/China visa
Any meals not listed above
Tips to the tour guide and driver
Personal expenses such as drinks, shopping and attractions not listed in the itinerary
Excess baggage charges and travel insurance
Extra fee may be applied if there is a pickup or drop-off earlier 09:00 or later than 19:00.